Dissertation Producing Products and services for Dummies Just about the most Dismissed Methods for Dissertation Creating Services There are...
Interview with Stephen Rasmussen ,Head – Inclusive Markets
Break-out session at Inclusive Finance India Summit 2018 Date: 12 December 2018
Technical Session at Inclusive Finance India Summit 2018 Date: December 11, 2018 Time: 2 pm to 3:30 pm
Overcoming the barriers to adoption in a cash rich economy will require merchant and user-centric strategies
Developing business models for mass digital payments in a diverse country like India is a challenging task. It requires...
ï¿½Thatï¿½s it?ï¿½ That was my first reaction when I made my first transaction using PhonePe (Indiaï¿½s Payment App). ï¿½No...
CATALYST recently caught up with Gaurav Raina, Associate Professor, IIT- Madras to discuss the evolution of mobile-based payments and...
- Developing Business Models for Mass Digital Payments in India November 16, 2018
- Digitizing an urban slum in Jaipur: Hunting for mobile network to go digital October 8, 2018
- Bob Dylan, Moneyball and Sandboxes- What’s brewing at the Policy team at Catalyst August 14, 2018
- What’s Cooking in our Digital Payments Lab? June 7, 2018
- Remote Payments Era: the new ‘boom’ transforming the digital payment landscape May 9, 2018